Clue: --- -de-sac
We have 2 answers for the clue --- -de-sac. See the results below.
- With 10-Across, stalemate
- ___-de-four (hemisphere-shaped vault)
- ___ de sac
- ___-de-four (vault shaped like a quarter sphere)
- Beginning of a dead end
- Bordeaux bottom
- ____ de sac
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 08, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - December 07, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 20, 2006
Found an answer for the clue --- -de-sac that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!