We have 2 answers for the clue -like. See the results below.
- Common language suffix
- Suffix meaning "approximately"
- Language suffix
- Suffix with boy or girl
- Cousin of -esque
- ___ Kabibble
- Somewhat: Suffix
- Language name suffix
- Like: Suffix
- Approximation suffix
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 07, 2015
- New York Times - March 01, 2012
- Chicago Reader - December 23, 2011
- New York Times - October 08, 2009
- New York Times - May 21, 2006
- New York Times - March 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue -like that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!