We have 3 answers for the clue "-speak". See the results below.
- Wind dir.
- Computer attachment?
- Storm heading: Abbr.
- Lubbock-to-Fort Worth dir.
- Toledo-to-Akron dir.
- Compass point
- Yacht's dir.
- Jargon suffix
- WNW's opposite
- Journal conclusion
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 12, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - August 31, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 15, 2009
- Washington Post - January 19, 2009
- LA Times - April 16, 2006
- New York Times - July 08, 2005
- Washington Post - August 28, 2002
- Washington Post - March 29, 2001
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "-speak" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!