Clue: 0.25-gallon item, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue 0.25-gallon item, perhaps. See the results below.
- Container with a screw-top
- Moonshine container
- Something set aside for preservation?
- Wide-mouthed item patented in 1858
- Homemade preserves preserver
- Moonshine mug
- Canning container
- Successor of the wax sealer
- Invention patented in 1858
- Moonshine container, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 20, 2020
Found an answer for the clue 0.25-gallon item, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!