Clue: #1 country hit for Dolly Parton
We have 1 answer for the clue #1 country hit for Dolly Parton. See the results below.
- 1974 Dolly Parton chart-topper
- #1 Dolly Parton country hit with the lyric "I'm beggin' of you, please don't take my man"
- 1974 Dolly Parton hit
- Dolly Parton hit
- An "Alice" waitress
- 1974 #1 country hit for Dolly Parton
- Woman of whom it's begged "Please don't take my man," in a 1973 hit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 2008
Found an answer for the clue #1 country hit for Dolly Parton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!