Clue: 1-Down, e.g.
We have 5 answers for the clue 1-Down, e.g.. See the results below.
- Experts with numbers?
- Some sewing machines (and clue to this puzzle's theme)
- Prima donnas
- Chorus, e.g.
- People who may especially appreciate this puzzle
- Glee club members
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 03, 2014
- LA Times - March 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 06, 2008
- New York Times - November 07, 2004
- New York Times - May 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1-Down, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!