Clue: "1 vs. 100" group
We have 3 answers for the clue "1 vs. 100" group. See the results below.
- Don's business
- Cosa Nostra
- Organized crime
- "Married to ___" (1988 Michelle Pfeiffer flick)
- Group with family ties?
- Hit makers?
- Group with lots of hits
- Group with many hits?
- Group where men are made
- Cosa Nostra, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2008
- Washington Post - February 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "1 vs. 100" group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!