Clue: 100 centesimi, once
We have 2 answers for the clue 100 centesimi, once. See the results below.
- Denomination no longer minted in Italy
- A pound of Turkey?
- 100 centesimi
- Foreign currency unit worth about a third of a dollar
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 18, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 21, 2012
- Chicago Reader - April 01, 2011
- Universal - December 08, 2009
- New York Times - October 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 100 centesimi, once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!