Clue: 100-centime units
We have 1 answer for the clue 100-centime units. See the results below.
- They're circulated in Paris
- Left Bank cash
- Contents of Swiss banks
- They're divided into centimes
- Former Left Bank cash
- Marseilles money, before euros
- Pre-euro money
- They were once in every store in France
- Former French coins
- Some West African money
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 07, 2012
- Universal - October 25, 2011
Found an answer for the clue 100-centime units that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!