Clue: 100-page stories, say
We have 1 answer for the clue 100-page stories, say. See the results below.
- "Death in Venice" and "Of Mice and Men"
- Short stories of sorts
- "Billy Budd" and "Of Mice and Men"
- "Animal Farm" et al.
- Melville genre
- "Billy Budd" and "Ethan Frome"
- Short fiction
- Orwell's "Animal Farm" and Kafka's "The Metamorphosis," for two
- Works longer than short stories
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2017
Found an answer for the clue 100-page stories, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!