Clue: 1080-degree figure
We have 1 answer for the clue 1080-degree figure. See the results below.
- Unusual house shape
- ___ Building, landmark on New York's Roosevelt Island
- Figure seen at an intersection
- A figure that can stop a truck?
- Stop sign shape
- Stop sign, e.g.
- A regular one's angles are each 135 degrees
- Street-corner shape
- Shape with 135-degree angles
- Shape of some windows
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 08, 2007
- Netword - December 10, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 1080-degree figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!