Clue: 11,000-ft. high smoker
We have 1 answer for the clue 11,000-ft. high smoker. See the results below.
- View from Catania
- Site of the forges of Hephaestus, in myth
- Workshop of Hephaestus
- View from Fontanarossa Intl. Airport
- Destroyer of the town Nicolosi in 1669
- In myth, home of the Cyclops
- Eur. smoker
- Eur. hot spot
- In Sicily it's about 10,920 ft. high
- Europe's tallest active volcano
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 11,000-ft. high smoker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!