Clue: 12-hr. stretches
We have 1 answer for the clue 12-hr. stretches. See the results below.
- Some clock-radios, or their settings
- Early hrs.
- Mornings, for short
- Wake-up times: Abbr.
- Clock settings
- Some radios
- Radio settings
- Short times of day
- When half of rush hours occur: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 28, 2008
- Universal - March 30, 2007
- New York Times - October 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 12-hr. stretches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!