Clue: 12th-century year
We have 2 answers for the clue 12th-century year. See the results below.
- Year in Louis VII's reign
- Year in the reign of England's King Stephen
- Year in which Middle English began, by tradition
- Mid-12th century date
- Middle of the 12th century
- XXIII x X x V
- Twice DLXXV
- XXIII x L
- CCXXX x V
- CXV x X
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 13, 2009
- New York Times - April 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 12th-century year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!