Clue: 13-stringed Japanese zither
We have 1 answer for the clue 13-stringed Japanese zither. See the results below.
- Japanese zither
- Japanese stringed instrument
- Instrument with 7 to 13 strings
- Japanese relative of the zither
- Thirteen-stringed Japanese zither
- Instrument with 13 strings
- Japanese instrument
- Zither's Japanese cousin
- 13-string Japanese zither
- Geisha's zither
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 29, 2011
- New York Times - February 03, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 13-stringed Japanese zither that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!