Clue: 14-Across, e.g.
We have 5 answers for the clue 14-Across, e.g.. See the results below.
- Word with whip or rip
- Trite saying
- Got an eyeful
- Circular ___
- Toothed tool
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 14, 2010
- New York Times - August 22, 2001
- New York Times - April 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 14-Across, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!