Clue: 14-year-old Grammy winner of 1997
We have 1 answer for the clue 14-year-old Grammy winner of 1997. See the results below.
- "How Do I Live" singer, 1997
- Country music's LeAnn
- Singer LeAnn
- Winter coats
- Country singer with the 1997 triple platinum hit "How Do I Live"
- C&W singer Leann
- "Can't Fight the Moonlight" singer LeAnn
- Country singer LeAnn
- Youngest person to win a Grammy
- "How Do I Live" singer LeAnn
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 14-year-old Grammy winner of 1997 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!