Clue: 14 years before the Magna Carta
We have 1 answer for the clue 14 years before the Magna Carta. See the results below.
- Thirteenth-century starter
- Start of the 13th century
- Turn-of-the-century year in King John's reign
- 1201, in Roman numerals
- 1,201, to Tiberius
- 13th-century date
- Start of the XIIIth century
- Roman 1201
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 14 years before the Magna Carta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!