Clue: 14th of Adar
We have 1 answer for the clue 14th of Adar. See the results below.
- Jewish holiday
- Jewish festival
- Celebration of deliverance
- Holiday celebrating deliverance from Haman
- When the Book of Esther is read
- Festival featuring hamantaschen
- Jewish holiday when you eat hamantaschen
- Jewish holiday in Adar
- Festival in the month of Adar
- Fast of Esther follower
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 14th of Adar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!