Clue: 17-Across's first national TV show
We have 1 answer for the clue 17-Across's first national TV show. See the results below.
- Buffalo Bob Smith's puppet
- Buffalo Bob Smith's buddy
- Buffalo Bob's buddy
- '50s kiddie show
- Kids' show with Princess SummerfallWINTERspring
- Friendly puppet from classic TV?
- Show with a peanut gallery
- Stringed star of '50s TV
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 17-Across's first national TV show that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!