Clue: 1773 jetsam
We have 1 answer for the clue 1773 jetsam. See the results below.
- Samovar serving
- Hot spot, in lunch counter lingo
- Coffee alternative
- Boston __ Party
- It may be high in the afternoon
- Leaves at 4:00?
- Wonderland drink
- This is popular in spots
- It may be black or green
- Tetley product
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 11, 2014
- LA Times - December 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 29, 2010
- LA Times - June 03, 2010
- Universal - July 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2007
- New York Sun - January 09, 2006
- USA Today - July 24, 2003
- New York Times - July 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1773 jetsam that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!