Clue: 1808 resignee as U.S. senator
We have 1 answer for the clue 1808 resignee as U.S. senator. See the results below.
- Oscar-nominated role for Anthony Hopkins in "Amistad"
- First son of a President to become President
- Treaty of Ghent negotiator
- Only president to serve in the House after his term
- President who was the son of a president
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1808 resignee as U.S. senator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!