Clue: 1816 novel made into a 1996 film
We have 1 answer for the clue 1816 novel made into a 1996 film. See the results below.
- Mystery author Lathen
- Austen heroine
- Austen's Woodhouse
- Jane Austen novel
- Thompson of "Sense and Sensibility"
- 19th-century educator Willard
- Austen novel made into a 1996 movie
- Actress Thompson
- Mrs. Peel of "The Avengers"
- Oscar winner ___ Thompson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 1816 novel made into a 1996 film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!