Clue: 1846 Johann Galle discovery
We have 1 answer for the clue 1846 Johann Galle discovery. See the results below.
- Where Triton is
- Great Dark Spot locale
- Poseidon, to the Romans
- It was first observed in 1846
- Poseidon's Roman counterpart
- The sea personified
- Its year lasts 60,189 days
- Planet that Triton orbits
- Furthest planet from the sun
- Poseidon, to Romans
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1846 Johann Galle discovery that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!