Clue: 1856 installation
We have 1 answer for the clue 1856 installation. See the results below.
- London landmark
- Thames timer
- Tower of London
- It has a peal for Londoners?
- Nickname of London's Great Bell
- Famous show jumping horse
- Famous bell
- London chimer
- Notable [heh-heh] part of Elizabeth Tower
- London attraction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1856 installation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!