Clue: 1860s White House nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue 1860s White House nickname. See the results below.
- "Honest" President
- Tad's dad
- White House nickname
- Presidential nickname
- Playwright Burrows
- Burrows of the theater
- 1860's White House name
- Old White House moniker
- One of the brothers of Warner Bros.
- President Lincoln
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 08, 2010
- Washington Post - June 25, 2007
- New York Sun - July 21, 2005
- Washington Post - January 28, 2003
- Washington Post - July 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1860s White House nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!