Clue: 1910's-20's art movement
We have 2 answers for the clue 1910's-20's art movement. See the results below.
- Duchamp's mustachioed Mona Lisa, e.g.
- Anti-art movement of the late 1910s
- Ernst's movement
- "Anti-art" art movement of WWI
- Arp's art
- Arp's school
- Uninhabited school
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 01, 2013
- New York Times - October 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1910's-20's art movement that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!