Clue: 1918's Battle of the ___ Forest
We have 1 answer for the clue 1918's Battle of the ___ Forest. See the results below.
- World War I battle site
- ___ Forest (W.W. I battle site)
- French forest region
- W.W. I battle locale
- No anger in a locale of W.W. I fighting
- W.W. I battle locale near the Belgian border
- WWI fighting region
- Woody region of France prominent in WWI
- French forest region that was the site of the final offensive of World War I
- French forest battleground of WWI
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2013
Found an answer for the clue 1918's Battle of the ___ Forest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!