Clue: 1920's Olympics star from Finland
We have 1 answer for the clue 1920's Olympics star from Finland. See the results below.
- Paavo, a Flying Finn
- Paavo ___, track's Flying Finn
- Finnish Olympic great Paavo
- 1920s Olympic track gold medalist Paavo ___
- 1920's olympic track gold medalist Paavo
- Olympian Paavo
- Paavo ___, 1920s Finnish Olympic hero
- Paavo ___, the Flying Finn of 1920s Olympics
- Paavo ___, 1920s Olympic gold medalist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1920's Olympics star from Finland that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!