Clue: 1920's White House nickname
We have 2 answers for the clue 1920's White House nickname. See the results below.
- Political commentator ___ Thomas
- Baseball's Ripken
- Southern ___
- The Lone Eagle's monogram
- Hall-of-Famer Hubbard
- ___ Tech
- Old White House nickname
- Aron's twin in "East of Eden"
- Ripken of the Orioles
- 41-Across borderer: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 14, 2008
- LA Times - July 12, 2006
- New York Times - August 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1920's White House nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!