Clue: 1924 gold medal swimmer
We have 1 answer for the clue 1924 gold medal swimmer. See the results below.
- Channel swimmer Gertrude
- Gertrude, who swam the English Channel on August 6, 1926
- 1920's swimming sensation Gertrude
- Swimming sensation of 1926
- Channel crosser of 1926
- News-making 1926 Channel swimmer
- Gertrude who swam the English Channel
- 1924 Olympics star Gertrude
- Gertrude ___, the first woman to swim the English Channel
- 1926 Channel swimmer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1924 gold medal swimmer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!