Clue: 1930's boxing champ Max
We have 1 answer for the clue 1930's boxing champ Max. See the results below.
- Loser to Braddock, 1935
- Heavyweight champ dethroned by Braddock
- 1930's heavyweight champ Max
- 30's boxing champ Max
- Boxer Max
- Heavyweight champ after Carnera
- Braddock beat him to become heavyweight champ
- Buddy, Max or Bugs
- Braddock took away his title
- Heavyweight champ of 1934
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 2006
- New York Times - December 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1930's boxing champ Max that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!