Clue: 1936 abdicator
We have 1 answer for the clue 1936 abdicator. See the results below.
- The prince in "The Prince and the Pauper"
- The Black Prince
- Prince in "The Prince and the Pauper"
- King who united England
- One of Charles's brothers
- He gave up the throne for Wallis
- "The Prince and the Pauper" prince
- Prince __ Island
- ''Early Sunday Morning'' artist Hopper
- Mr. Scissorhands
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 02, 2010
Found an answer for the clue 1936 abdicator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!