Clue: 1939 Best Actress role
We have 1 answer for the clue 1939 Best Actress role. See the results below.
- "The Cape Cod Lighter" writer
- Mitchell family name
- Scarlett, for one
- "Butterfield 8" author
- John who wrote "Butterfield 8"
- "My Friend Flicka" author
- Butler’s lady
- Scarlett of Tara
- Mitchell's Scarlett
- Kim of Rudyard Kipling's "Kim"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1939 Best Actress role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!