Clue: 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny
We have 1 answer for the clue 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny. See the results below.
- Pitching coach Johnny
- Spahn teammate Johnny
- Boston Braves teammate of Spahn
- "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain" (Boston Braves catchphrase)
- Bygone pitching star Johnny
- Three-time All-Star pitcher Johnny who threw the first major league pitch to Jackie Robinson
- Pitcher Johnny who completes the old rhyme, "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain"
- Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn
- Johnny who was the last pitcher to face Babe Ruth
- Johnny of the '40s Braves
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 16, 2006
- New York Times - March 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!