Clue: 1940's All-Star Buck
We have 1 answer for the clue 1940's All-Star Buck. See the results below.
- Newsman Roger
- NBC newsman Roger
- First black major-league baseball coach Buck ___
- Barbara of "Gone With the Wind"
- Baseball great Buck
- "The Emmys" author Thomas
- Buck ___, first African-American coach in Major League Baseball
- Buck ___, first black coach in Major League Baseball (Cubs, 1962)
- "Gone With the Wind" actress Barbara
- Barbara of "All This, and Heaven Too"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 1940's All-Star Buck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!