Clue: 1940's South African P.M.
We have 1 answer for the clue 1940's South African P.M.. See the results below.
- Plant fungi
- Onetime South African P.M. Jan
- South African statesman
- South African statesman Jan
- Jan of South African history
- Jan ___, South African leader instrumental in establishing the League of Nations
- Jan of South Africa
- Two-time South African PM
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1940's South African P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!