Clue: 1945 Prokofiev ballet
We have 1 answer for the clue 1945 Prokofiev ballet. See the results below.
- Coming from obscurity to success
- Glass slipper loser
- Prokofiev ballet based on a fairy tale
- Rags-to-riches heroine
- Gal with a fairy godmother
- Fairy-tale ball attendee
- Mary Pickford role of 1914
- *Glass slipper wearer in a fairy tale
- Kind of team
- Prince Charming's love
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1945 Prokofiev ballet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!