Clue: 1946 British Open champion
We have 1 answer for the clue 1946 British Open champion. See the results below.
- Three-time Masters winner
- Three-time Masters champ
- Links legend
- "Slammin'" winner of the 1954 Masters Tournament
- "Slammin'" golf legend
- Ben Hogan rival
- "Golf Begins at Forty" writer
- Golf legend
- Born May 27, he had 82 official wins on the 40-Across
- "Golf Begins at Forty" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1946 British Open champion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!