Clue: 1946 Wimbledon champ Betz
We have 1 answer for the clue 1946 Wimbledon champ Betz. See the results below.
- Film critic Kael
- Movie critic Kael
- She had perils
- Imperiled heroine of silent cinema
- Movie girl with "perils"
- Girl in peril
- Princess who was a sister of Napoleon Bonaparte
- Tennis champ Betz or film critic Kael
- Dear Abby's real first name
- Abigail Van Buren's real first name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 1946 Wimbledon champ Betz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!