Clue: 1947 Oscar winner Celeste
We have 1 answer for the clue 1947 Oscar winner Celeste. See the results below.
- Evergreen oak
- ___ oak
- Celeste who won an Oscar for "Gentleman's Agreement"
- Actress Celeste
- Baggins portrayer in "The Lord of the Rings"
- "Gentleman's Agreement" Oscar winner Celeste
- Celeste or Ian
- Actress Celeste or swimmer Eleanor
- Oscar winner Celeste
- Celeste of "Gentleman's Agreement"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 26, 2006
- New York Times - February 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1947 Oscar winner Celeste that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!