Clue: 1948 presidential contender
We have 1 answer for the clue 1948 presidential contender. See the results below.
- Quadrennial candidate Harold
- Quadrennial candidate of old
- Perennial presidential hopeful Harold
- Old GOP politico Harold
- 12 time presidential candidate
- Onetime Minnesota governor who ran for the G.O.P. presidential nomination nine times
- Nine-time presidential contender of the 1940s-'90s
- Nine-time presidential candidate
- He ran and ran and ran
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1948 presidential contender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!