Clue: 1950's-60's Big Apple mayor
We have 1 answer for the clue 1950's-60's Big Apple mayor. See the results below.
- Ring cycle composer
- Liszt's son-in-law
- "Parsifal" composer Richard
- "Lohengrin" composer
- Robert who married Natalie Wood
- ''Ring'' creator
- "Tristan und Isolde" composer
- Composer of the 17-Across
- Siegfried composer
- "Ring" creator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1950's-60's Big Apple mayor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!