Clue: 1950's-60's TV star
We have 1 answer for the clue 1950's-60's TV star. See the results below.
- Sheriff Deadeye creator
- Old-time comedian Red
- Comedian who cried "I dood it!"
- Comedian Red
- Freddie the Freeloader's portrayer
- Freddie the Freeloader's creator
- '60s CBS mainstay
- Kadiddlehopper's creator
- Red of "The Yellow Cab Man"
- Kadiddlehopper portrayer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1950's-60's TV star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!