Clue: 1952 Mitchum noir classic
We have 1 answer for the clue 1952 Mitchum noir classic. See the results below.
- Colonial territory now reunited with China
- Port near Hong Kong
- Former Portuguese colony
- Portuguese colony until 1999
- Former Portuguese territory in 39-Down
- Region across an estuary from Hong Kong
- Portuguese territory
- Former Portuguese territory
- Southeast China peninsula
- Place with a Portuguese-Chinese mix of cultures
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1952 Mitchum noir classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!