Clue: 1953 A.L. M.V.P.
We have 4 answers for the clue 1953 A.L. M.V.P.. See the results below.
- A.L. home run champ of 1950 and '53
- 1953 American League MVP
- 1952-53 A.L. RBI leader
- 1953 A.L. MVP and home run leader
- 1953 A.L. M.V.P. who played for the Indians
- 1953 A.L. MVP
- The Hebrew Hammer of the Cleveland Indians
- Baseball's 'Hebrew Hammer'
- '40s-'50s Cleveland Indians slugger
- Slugging teammate of Bob Feller
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 08, 2013
- LA Times - April 09, 2011
- New York Times - June 30, 2002
- New York Times - September 24, 2000
- New York Times - September 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1953 A.L. M.V.P. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!