Clue: 1954 Edgar Award winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1954 Edgar Award winner. See the results below.
- "The Stepford Wives" author
- "Rosemary's Baby" author
- Rosemary Woodhouse's creator
- Stephen King called him ''the Swiss watchmaker''
- Stephen King called him "the Swiss watchmaker"
- Rosemarys Baby author
- "A Kiss Before Dying" author
- "Deathtrap" playwright
- "Silver" author (2 wds.)
- "The Stepford Wives" novelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1954 Edgar Award winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!