Clue: 1954 Oscar-winning composer
We have 1 answer for the clue 1954 Oscar-winning composer. See the results below.
- Cahn collaborator
- Sondheim collaborator on "Gypsy"
- "People" composer
- "Funny Girl" composer
- "Bells Are Ringing" composer
- "Gypsy" composer Jule
- "Funny Girl" composer Jule
- "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow" composer
- "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" composer
- "Just in Time" composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1954 Oscar-winning composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!