Clue: 1955 Tony winner for "Quadrille"
We have 1 answer for the clue 1955 Tony winner for "Quadrille". See the results below.
- Fontanne's dramatic partner
- "The Guardsman" star
- Stage actor Alfred
- Broadway's ___-Fontanne Theater
- New York's ___-Fontanne Theater
- Fontanne's stage partner
- Alfred of the theater
- Fontanne's partner
- Fontanne's theater partner
- 1955 Tony winner in Noel Coward's "Quadrille"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 1955 Tony winner for "Quadrille" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!