Clue: 1955 Wimbledon and U.S. Open champ
We have 1 answer for the clue 1955 Wimbledon and U.S. Open champ. See the results below.
- 1955 Wimbledon winner Tony
- Only man to twice win the U.S. Open without losing a set in the entire tournament
- Tennis Hall of Famer Tony
- Two-time U.S. Open winner Tony
- Wimbledon winner in '55
- '70s Davis Cup team captain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1955 Wimbledon and U.S. Open champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!